My christmas goodies: New skin and hair care products

     Having started my vacation on Saturday, I decided to spend the weekend relaxing at home, especially since Little Panda suffered from a cold and fever for a week and was making it difficult for everyone to have a good night's sleep. Today, I woke up refreshed after having slept well (we woke up at 6:10, but that was better than the usual 4:30 a.m.). 
     Little Panda had a doctor's checkup and was given a vaccine. Also, he just had his third tooth! After that, we spent the day at the mall. It was a good way for me and him to spend some time together. Our first stop at the mall was a coffee shop, where we had breakfast. He loved looking at people sitting at the other tables and was making faces, trying to gain their attention. He was pretty excited seeing all those people. He had his mini-breakfast (a biscuit and banana) and then we headed towards the clothing stores. 
     I was trying to be economical given the crisis we are in right now, but couldn't resist buying a few skin and hair care products that were on sale, and others that I thought would be helpful for those sleepless nights. I'm a skincare fanatic and always look for goodies that make me feel refreshed. With a baby, things are unpredictable. Even when they sleep through the night, there will always be "those" days when they just surprise you and feel energized at 2:00 a.m. and want to play. And who cares if you have work the next day?! You just get up and go like a good girl, even if you're falling asleep on the way or at your job.

Here's what I found: 


     
As I was skimming through the shelves to find something for me at The Body Shop, I found these instead (for men): after shave gel, moisturizer, and Eau de Toilette.


Cosmaline hair conditioner for hair fall and hair mask for weak and thin hair. I'm trying to buy only Lebanese products (I've got to try those). I'm still looking for Lebanese skin care products, but don't know of any.


Garnier SkinActive super hydrating and replumping face mask


Garnier SkinActive pure charcoal face mask, purifying and hydrating


Garnier Hydra Bomb eye tissue mask for reducing dark circles and eye bags (this should be a good option for those sleepless nights).


Garnier Vitamin C shot tissue mask (yes, I have an addiction to facial masks) which energizes and brightens. I think I'm going to try this one first.


     And that was my day at the mall. I really think it's essential that you have some skin care goodies at hand for when you need them, especially if you're a working mom. You will be using up all your energy during the day, and sometimes won't be able to have a nap. Other than the fact that they'll make you more refreshed, the coolness of the products on your skin and their smell will automatically boost your mood, which is always a plus. 




Comments