The simple things in life

Sometimes life gets too hectic, that all you want is just some peace and relaxation. Maybe it's just me, but sometimes all I need is some quiet place to reflect on my thoughts and experiences. Life is full of action: social media, people, noise, traffic, work, and so on... It all gets too crazy that I just want to run away to a safe haven. This happens to be my own thoughts, my bedroom, or my cup of coffee. 
It is those peaceful moments I have with myself that keep me sane. 
         Sometimes all I want to do is nothing but daydream, enjoy a cup of coffee or a good book, and focus on only that. I just want to live in the moment. Fantasizing about how I want my dream home to be, or where I see myself in the future simply elevates my mood and relaxes me. Spending a good half hour in the morning sipping my coffee gives me the boost and energy I need to begin my day. Sometimes it's the most mundane things that make you happy. You don't have to own the world, or have fifty things to do all day. Just live in the moment. Right now I would like my thoughts to carry me to a place where I can relax without the noise and hectic lifestyle of the city. Right now I am imagining this:

          

A nice entrance...



that takes me to a beautiful garden and porch...



where I can sip my cup of coffee while relaxing and enjoying the sight of the pretty flowers and blooms. 

Comments